II. What do we need?
1. All original invoices for all the telecommunications services for all the telecommunications service suppliers you have.
a) Analog trunks.
b) Digital trunks.
e) Private circuits.
f) Frame realy.
h) Internet access.
i) Local service.
j) Long distance service.
o) The one who calls pays.
p) Phone cards.
q) Any other telecommunication service.
2. Actual telecommunication infrastructure diagram.
3. Allow us to make a physical inspection of your actual telecommunication infrastructure.
4. Allow us to ask each telecommunication service supplier you have questions about the cost and invoices for the services they supply to you.
5. Allow us to have one person from us working at your office with phone, internet and copy access during the time we do your telecommunication infrastructure savings and optimization study.
III. Implementation time.
1. The time to know your actual telecommunication infrastructure is one week.
2. The tie to provide you the results t save and optimize on your actual telecommunication infrastructure is one additional week.
3. The time to implement the actions to save and optimize on your actual telecommunication infrastructure can be from one to twelve weeks.
Any information provided by you will be kept under strict confidentiality. We will use this information only to make you r telecommunication infrastructure savings and optimization study.
back to optimization services