Videoconferencing Equipment Rentals. What is the process?
What is the process for renting the video conferencing equipment?
The process to rent a video-conferencing equipment is:
1. Define the city where you want to rent the video conferencing equipment.
2. Define the address where you want to rent the video conferencing equipment.
3. Set the day or days.
4. Define the schedule.
5. Define which has a minimum bandwidth of 6 Mbps downstream and 768 Kbps upload with ADSL internet access at the address where you want to rent the video conferencing equipment.
6. Set the number of participants in the meeting via videoconference.
7. Based on the number of participants to define all the equipment needed to rent: the videoconferencing equipment, monitor 42 ", two monitors 42" monitor 52 ", two monitors 52", 5000 lumens projector, a portable screen or audio equipment, which includes four wireless microphones, two wired microphones and two speakers.
8. Define if you have the budget to pay the rent of videoconferencing equipment based on the days and the equipment required.
Of reservation, deposit, of your videoconferencing equipment before the minimum period of 10 days of your required day there is an additional charge of $ 499.00 USD, plus tax.
1. Call to determine if there is availability in the city, address, day and when requested.
2. We will confirm that availability in the city, address, day and when requested.
3. You make us the appropriate deposit to our bank account.
4. Provide us the name and business address who do billing and shipping address on the invoice.
5. We send you your bill by mail to the address you have specified.
6. We provide the information of remote video conferencing equipment, where you will make your video. The information from the remote videoconferencing equipment we need is the name of the person responsible, his email and IP address of the videoconferencing equipment to which you are connecting.
7. Internet access should be available, capable of allowing the transmission and reception of a video and tried in the place where you are installing equipping of videoconferencing.
8. A specialist engineer arrives at the address where service is required videoconferencing equipment at 8:00 AM, the day requested, in an hour videoconferenciaa install the equipment.
9. At 9:00 AM the video starts and ends at 5:00 PM videoconferencing.
10. Please ask you to read all articles related to the income of videoconferencing equipment that are published in http://www.tdm.com.mx/blog/renta-de-equipo-de-videoconferencia.html for your video conference a success.